Woodhaven Community Center
HALL RENTAL INFORMATION
The Woodhaven Community Center is located at 23101 Hall Road, just south of West Road. For dates & more information call 675-4926.
You may rent the Community Center for wedding receptions, business meetings, showers, fund raising, special events, private parties, etc. Reservations must be made in person at the Community Center along with the security deposit to hold your date. All reservations are contingent upon availability. All reservations must be confirmed one month before reserved date with final payment paid at that time.
Large Hall (150 person capacity) 10 hour block:
$100 Security Deposit $275 Resident fee $325 Non-resident fee
Small Hall (50 person capacity):
Rented only with large hall $75 Rental fee
Kitchen Only available to licensed caterer:
$125 includes use of kitchen appliances & cookware
Parkview Room (25 person capacity):
Rental rate is $40, with a minimum 4 hour time block Weekdays Only
To receive your deposit as a full refund, any rental must be canceled at least 6 months from the date of your event. No refund will be issued at less than 6 month notice. Notifications of changes or cancellations must be done in person.
You must fill out the Main Hall Rental agreement in person at the Woodhaven Community Center.
23101 Hall Road
Woodhaven Community Center
The following is a list of procedures that are to be followed in order to receive your security deposit. Please read and Initial #1-14.1. You are responsible for setting up breaking down your own event.
a. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS THE STAGE TO BE MOVED.
2. If you use a caterer, they are responsible for the cleaning of the kitchen, if not,
you are responsible for this clean up.
3. Absolutely no home cooked food is to be brought into the community center and served at your event. All food served must be prepared by a licensed food handler or caterer. There is to be NO Crock Pot use and no Pot Luck type events, per Wayne County Health Dept.
4. At no time shall any items be removed from this building.
5. All cooking and eating utensils shall be placed back in their original location.
6. All counter tops will be left clean.
7. On Saturday and Sunday, the earliest a caterer may enter the building is 10 a.m.
8. For the Friday and Saturday rentals, you must begin removing personal items no later than 12:00 am and for Sunday rentals no later than 9:30 pm
9. For the Friday and Saturday rentals, you must be out of the building by 12:30 am and on Sundays out by 10:00 pm. Failure to be out of the building at your designated time will result in forfeiture of your security deposit.
10. If you should need assistance in any way, please ask the staff person in the office.
11. Absolutely no taping of anything on walls or hanging anything from ceiling.
The facilities must be left in the same condition as when rented to user. Repairs resulting from user’s use of facilities will be charged to user by the City.
12. Absolutely No One under the age of 21 shall be served Alcoholic Beverages!
13. In renting these facilities, you are also waiving any and all claims and liabilities against the City of Woodhaven, it’s agents and employees.
14. There is a ten hour maximum time limit on the main hall and a six hour time limit on Room 3.
RESERVATIONS Must be confirmed one month before reserved date with total rental fee paid at that time.
CANCELLATION CLAUSE: If rental is cancelled six months or more prior to the date of rental, the security deposit will be refunded. If less than six months notice is given, then the security deposit will be forfeited.