- Park opens at 8:00 a.m. and closes at 11:00 pm.
- Keys for the bathroom facility can be picked up at the Police Department on the day that you are using the pavilion if the bathrooms are locked.
- NO Fires, No Alcoholic beverages and NO parking on the grass.
- Prior Approval by the Recreation Dept. for any and all inflatables used by renter. The City of Woodhaven requires a one million ($1,000,000) dollar insurance policy naming the City of Woodhaven additionally insured for those organizations bringing in moonwalks, dunk tanks, etc. (Renter is liable for any damage done to underground utilities due to the staking of such items)
- The signatory of this agreement hereby waives any and all claims against the City of Woodhaven, its agents or employees and assumes the responsibility of defending any claims of third parties as a result of signatories conduct.
- There will be a non-refundable fee to reserve the park pavilion on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- Parties less than 200 people
- Parties more than 200 people
- This fee is applicable to all groups/organizations wishing to use the park pavilion. There will be no waiving of these fees.
- No staked tents without prior approval of Recreation Dept. (Renter will be held liable for any damage to underground utilities due to the staking of such tents.)
- Non-Residents must leave a credit card on file for damage waiver.
- Reservation requests begin the first business day in April for Residents, and First business day in May for Non-Residents.
You must fill out the Pavilion Rental Agreement in person at the Woodhaven Community Center.
23101 Hall Road